Machines and equipment for further processing of round milled and peeled woods
WeMa Probst offers machines for pointing (round and flat), taper, chamfering, but also for splitting and capping.
Depending on the production volume, you can use our machines with manual infeed and outfeed as stand-alone machines or in automated systems.
Machines type AKV with manual wood infeed
Depending on the design of the AKV you can use round milled wood
chamfer up to diameter 7 cm,
chamfer up to diameter 14 cm or 16 cm,
reduce from 10 cm to 8 cm
or round sharpen square timber up to 5 cm x 5 cm.
The machine is easy to operate and enables safe working thanks to a motor brake, a motor protection switch, a protective hood with a chip funnel, etc.
Depending on the version, the machine is also used, for example, in workshops for the disabled.
Peeling disc type WPS 17 can taper or chamfer peeled or milled wood. The woods can be cleaned on the machine. The wood to be processed is manually pressed against the tool via a stop. The diameter of the wood should not exceed 17 cm.
The splitting saw type SPS splits round milled wood in the middle.
Its machining range is possible up to 14 cm or up to 16 cm.
The feed can be adjusted in steps.
The special feature of the SPS is the height adjustment of the saw blade, thus an optimal protrusion of the saw blade is achieved.
The pointing, chamfering and cross-cutting machine type SFK is used for the processing of peeled and / or round-milled timber in automatic operation.
The SFK 160 / SFK 200 cover the diameter ranges up to 16 cm or up to 20 cm.
In standard version the machine is equipped with a 70 cm diameter disc with 6 knives. In the Long Point version, a disc of 100 cm diameter with 10 knives is used.
It is not necessary to sort the wood by diameter beforehand.
The possible log lengths from min. 1.5 m to 6.0 m (7.0 m) are individually adjustable.
During automatic operation it is necessary that always the same length is fed to the machine.
Operations of a SFK 160 / SFK 200:
– the wood to be processed is fed into the SFK from a transport;
– then the wood is trimmed to exact length at both ends;
– when processing peeled timber, the timber is measured for diameter at both ends. This process facilitates later sorting of the finished product by diameter for transport in boxes (option).
– measuring on both ends defines the position of the pointed or the chamfered end (thicker or thinner end, pointed or chamfered);
– it is pointed or chamfered on the defined side;
– then there is a possibility to mark the wood individually on one side by a branding stamp.